View Single Post
Old 14-06-2015, 03:53 AM
Pathfinder
The questions -
Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: I don't really know i have never asked anyone

Do you lighten your hair?: no

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: yea a little of both but its odd because i feel my body does not reflect the true me

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?: loving yep or so everyone tells me, open and trusting both go hand in hand for me and its gotten me in trouble more than once, innocent at heart i don't really think so but i don't really know

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: no

Do you enjoy following the rules?: yea sometimes i really don't like it, but i have been known to admit when i do something wrong no matter the conseqences to me

Do you love helping people?: yea when i see someone smile because of something i did to help them it just makes me feel warm inside

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no? : yep i was used by people a lot in school because i couldn't say no

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: yep its just in my nature

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: not really

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: yep its to the point that i unintentionally annoy people, but i just can't help it

I don't know if you have had this feeling as well but i don't feel human, i don't know how describe it but i just feel different from other people, and some days i feel as if when i look at my shadow i can see wings.