View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 12:09 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Yes our souls are connected at the point of conception. The question is why are you asking the question? What is it that you believe? Are you asking because human conditioning has taught you that miscarriage or abortion has told you that if either of these two thing happen there is some spiritual mishap or complication? dessolation or major issue?

Anticipating your reply... let me give you an insight. Our souls are our own, the mother carrying a potential baby may NOT be aware of the contract THAT soul made with God. That contract may well be that they were NEVER meant to be born but purely to the experience the enomous challenge of simply BECOMING human which is being in Utero! And then go back home!

We need to understand, that when we CHOSE in to incarnate that unborn soul will also know the choices that their potential parent may CHOOSE to make given their circumstances, therefore know they will never be born so it IS a match made in heaven, as if was never the intention of that soul to BE born anyway.

This is the beauty and mystery of universal consciousness, we as humans will never understand its full complexities and we never will IF WE could we would BE GOD! We therefore as human beings is to purely accept what IS and know that a greater power is at hand. If we chose to abrort a pregnancy I also believe that it is honesty that we SAY to the unborn child in prayer "that with LOVE I need to let you go back Home to God, my situation is such that I feel unable to cope with the responsibility of parenthood, however if God and this unborn spirit needs to incarnate I ask that help is given (either physcially, mentallly or emotionally, whatever the block) to enable me to go ahread with this pregnancy". Therefore if the block was for example knowing that you would be abandoned by your parents and therefore homeless due to the pregnancy that the angels will either apease the attitude of the parents in telling them or present an opportunity to house you and your child.... Asking for someone else to support you or love you is outside the realms of divine power as we have free wil, but asking for physical help and support is very much in the remit of Gods angels and therefore an acceptable request.

So I truely know and understand that asking forgiveness of the child you feel you need to return to God is acceptable, and asking for Gods help to enable you to keep and support a child is also a ligitimate request. The point being God will not make you suffer or punish you for anything that is asked for in truth and in faith, and cannot be given, and if it cannot be given then its safe to assume that "Ive asked for help, I cannot go through with pregnany in terms of my linear understand of my future current situation, so I ask dear God you take back this beautiful soul, and ask that in the future if my life in this life or the next present a situation which makes having this child acceptable in terms of my circumstances I ask for the opportunity for this child and myself to be reconnected once again" .