View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Reiki 1 and 2 as a pre-requisite to a healing course

Hi everyone,
I hope that you are well.

I am starting a course next year - the students have supposed to have completed Reiki 1 or 2 with an option for Pranic healing if the student prefers.

I have always had this strong intuitive feeling that I am not 'designed' to be a Reiki healer. I have asked God source higher self about this and still had a very strong feeling that it is not my 'thing'.

I am also very 'cold', my energy feels cold or yin.

I have heard before that mostly anyone can be attuned to Reiki but I have never felt like one of theses people.

I have done a bit of inner searching to see if there is something blocking my self - belief in my abilities to use this modality. I sense a very slight feeling of cynicism. . . I suppose the logical part of my mind thinks it is not scientific enough.
I have used Homeopathy as well (on myself) and noticed no changes. . . I was quite cynical about the theory of Homeopathy too. My sister has used Homeopathy on numerous occasions and noticed quite a dramatic difference in her life and wellbeing at the time. The main difference between us is that I seem to be more cynical (lol).
Is cynicism enough to block one's ability or am am I right when I intuitively feel that Reiki is not my thing?

Thanks for the chat!