View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

I've thought about the possibility of that, and I wonder if it might be true. I wonder if in time (who knows how long...) the internet will also bring down the system of money-based societies...so much is free...such as music that far surpass the **** the music industry forces on us in traditional air waves, plus openly and freely shared information on venues such as YouTube. The idea of going into debt with outrageous mortgages for shoddily built housing wreaking with petrochemical based products has brought about natural health and earth friendly construction and the tiny house movement. Sustainable living and eco-villages are on the increase, where living a life sharing and contributing with attention to what is important in life take preference over materialism and selfish pursuit. The monetary system seems to be in the early stages of collapsing as people are waking up it's self-motivated process as people see the obscene greed and destruction involved.

I feel like even if all of these recent movements are crushed by the powers that be, something will happen to bring those powers that be to their knees. The longer it takes, the harder they'll fall. So in short, I feel either humanity is on the verge of a change for incomparable enlightenment, or the split between 3rd and 4th density (isn't there something about the 5th, too?) is a reality. It's "in the air" as more and more people are awakening.