View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Knower

Just my thoughts.
Perhaps each of our lives are like a movie and we have a choice which movie to see. Perhaps we do see many movies. When a movie is over we may take some time before we go to another movie. Perhaps this era of our being we want to see a movie about living alone or maybe one about reaching high positions from the bottoms. The plots have unlimited variances with perhaps many chapters with such different experiences.

I have read where people with great spiritual understanding can and have been able to leave the movie{life} when they chose to do so and not by suffering in doing so. Actually I don't think it even requires great spiritual understanding to leave the present life because I have known people that have done so. Some people linger on perhaps in pain or disease or even live in similar to an infant stage while others have a quick transfer. I think fear causes many to refuse moving on.

I have known people that said goodbye to friends and relatives and then just died yet they weren't at their end so to speak. The movie wasn't over but they were told the ending of the movie and chose not to watch/experience any more. My point in this is that since we can choose to leave a life then we more than likely choose each of our lives that we are reincarnated into.

It is my thought that the bible teaches man's dominate creating abilities. On earth as in heaven. The earth is subject to that which is in heaven. Earth takes on the attributes of that which is in heaven. That which makes thought happen is totally beyond our understanding. Perhaps that is the Lord or Law of the universe. Notice how often the Lord, God and Law are mentioned in the bible each seeming to be spoken of as something with its own purpose by design.

Perhaps the bible speaks of this in Genesis. Like God we are also creative. First there is thought or vision. Then by our choice we call it forth with our word. Then it is manifested according to our word. We do this regarding everything we experience. So it is on earth as it is in heaven. Heaven{Thought/Spirit} manifests on earth{expression/reality/form/life}.

I believe when we pass on from this life experience we continue being thought in spirit. If/when we come across a thought we want to experience then perhaps we reincarnate in another body to experience the expression/life of our choice.

I often wonder do we really choose this life on our own or are we given a choice from many things we for some reason are to experience? I wonder why would someone choose such a hard life experience over a wonderful life? If we are given free will then I fail to understand why we wouldn't have free will to chose a wonderful reincarnation over a ****** hard one. I don't think if we are given free will in life then we wouldn't have free will while in spirit to choose the life we want to reincarnate into. I have a problem thinking we are forced into a life of suffering. But then again that happens for some reason. IE: Going into high school we are given choices which subjects we want to pursue. Some choose college prep while others choose vocational classes. Some quit school and don't even graduate thusly choosing to go their own way.

I guess someday we will find the answers. Maybe not and we will jump right back into the mire. I hope I have learnt and can move on to greater expression of life in future lives.