View Single Post
Old 26-11-2018, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrJay
It’s often said we are here to learn from our various lives. However, if the universe is 12 billion years old or whatever the latest estimate is, if our souls have been around for a long time, in the context of billions of years does that imply an individual has had many millions of lives and still has to keep on learning?

Or is it that we have come out of some sort of soul factory more recently (say, the last thousand years for example) which would appear to be a more realistic time period for learning what needs to be learnt?

If as I believe, a lot of human behaviour is driven by unconscious forces in our own minds, the result of how we were parented, how can you learn from something that will to a large extent always be out of our control? Free will or the capacity to make life choices will always have to occur in the context of what you are, which is largely a product of how well your parents loved and managed you at a time when you were very young and had little control over your life

Moving on to the next conundrum, Earth is a small planet in a massive universe. Do we reincarnate back here all the time or could we end up anywhere in the universe? If there are untold parallel universes and/or dimensions, can our soul be reincarnated in one of these other universes or dimensions?

Or are the answers to these questions simply too much for our limited human minds to properly come to terms with? Does it really matter if we don’t really know the answers? If you think you do in fact know the answer to the questions, how do you know and what has been the driving force in your path to such profound enlightenment?

Just putting these questions out there in the hope people who are much wiser than I can answer them, put them to rest or tell me I’m wasting my time trying to answer the unanswerable.

It is difficult to construct an answer to your different questions, the way your questions are formulated.

First, anyone's incarnation cycle, if in deed a spirit is here in an incarnation cycle, is a very brief moment in the total life span of a (uni)verse. And any verse is constantly expanding up to the point it starts to collapse. Which means, consciousness expands and we are consciousness. With this soul-like structures like oversouls, Monads, Logoi are constantly created as a verses expand.

How many life times?
This varies and depends largely how we came into existence.

If we look at an oversoul, and most would have developed through an oversoul, this oversoul can spend millions of years within the mineral realms,(as one oversoul leave the mineral realm, an other one will start moving in) and move from there slowly into the plant and animal realm, this again can take hundreds of thousands of years. To the point where individual souls form and move into the realm we are in now; third density. For a soul to move through third density is relatively quick in comparison. The quickest I know of, is under 30 incarnations. It took me in excess of 40 I am told. The norm is more like 100+ . Over a time frame of 1000 to 40 000 years, if the incarnation cycle was held on one planet or solar system only. The variations are to vast to go into. And I will not go into the next development stages, 4th density, 5th density and so on.
This reality and most others, in this verse on this level of existence are governed by a matrix created by beings I call the "master builders".

Further the influence on this matrix by light forces as well as dark forces is determined by the choices by those within the matrix.

The light forces like to see us evolve, yet they can not make it so, they only can change the conditions to the degree we as the players in this game agree to it.

Wile inside the matrix we are influenced by many sides, hidden memories from past lives, memories that come through the family line and group line as well as nation. Yet the most important memories come from our soul, and to what degree we allow those memories to come through is a subject in itself. It takes often a half of a life time for them to come through.

There is nothing uni about this verse, there are as many verses as there are cells in our body, I was told, and they are not parallel verses, as I understand parallel, they are verses in their own right with their own development path. Yes, it is possible to cross to an other verse, but not as simple as just moving across. Everything is regulated, in the same way it is regulated to incarnate in an other galaxy or system.

To move into an other density or dimension, as you call it, sure when you are ready, when your frequency matches the density above, you can move through.