View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:47 PM
wetherspoonred

Quote:
Some are what I call simple "mental garbage" dreams, ones that are just a dumping of my fears and subconscious. Others are like I said before, either a sharing with him, communicating on a higher plane, or a prescient dream

Yes, l agree with that. Dreams are dreams, but after years of dreaming about her and according to occult/Spiritual literature we leave our bodies every night and enter other 'planes' or worlds and actually meet with other ppl/beings there.
l'm convinced a lot of my meetings with the twin are real [astral or higher planes] contacts just like physical meetings are IN the body.
Yes, they are more vivid and l remember them much more easily. l think they are more vivid because of the Higher Vibrational Energy between twins - like a double-power. This would have the effect of making us more 'conscious' in those other worlds [which we aren't normally, unless we are advanced souls etc...].
l had one earlier today as it happens lol. l saw her with holding a Squirrel in her arms in this dream. Now, this is probably a symbolic dream thrown up or created by my own mind because the squirrel is what l see as her 'totem animal' or whatever you like to call it. lt's a representaion of her in the physical world. Whenever l see a squirrel it usually tells me something about her.
l've had dreams that when l touch her l feel electricity coursing through me. l've had some where it looks like l've been with her all night but l only become conscious in one part, for some reason, and we are talking about something.