View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 06:52 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
You are welcome to disagree with me and not to believe in anything I say.
It is simply my opinion that in order to move humanity forward we cannot keep on saying that happiness, insight, enlightenment is reserved for the few. It must be available to everyone, without exception and that is why I am a Purland Zen Buddhist with significant leanings towards Jodo Shinshu.

Since you ask for my credentials, not that I think they should count for much here, a PhD in Metaphysics, certified trainer in "Capacitar" Wellness practices, Reiki master.

I don't think credentials are needed for your justification, and I whole-heartedly agree with your sentiments that happiness, insight, and enlightenment are for all. I believe that when one gains a knowledge of a subject beyond the 'average' person, there is a degree of obligation to share that knowledge to help others, when asked for. It's not just the seeker/learner that gains new insight and knowledge, but the giver/teacher also should be learning through the experience as well, furthering the overall body of knowledge and understanding for the individuals involved.