View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Post Seeing doubles, triples, and pairs

Hello all, I'm new to this site and hopefully this is the right forum for my thread. For the last several months I've been seeing a lot of triple numbers legit everywhere. They even started showing up on my cash back statement for my credit cards, receipts, license plates, etc. It's starting to get ridiculous. I've been noticing 777 or 333 specifically on license plates, especially when I'm running behind schedule or doing a last minute errand. 111 seems to pop up most on receipts and other financial documents, and 222 seems to be accompanying it lately. 999 has appeared a lot for me as well! 555 happens to be on my license plate and shows up for me at times here and there. So many triple numbers, I feel like I'm going insane!

I'm also seeing random numbers in pairs pop up. Over the of the last few weeks on my way to work, I saw 2 cars with the same 4 digits at the end of their license plate numbers and in other places at random. My question is, what do the pairs of random numbers appearing side by side mean? Also, is the context in which triple numbers and such appear at all relevant to what message my angels are trying to send me?

Thank you to everyone who reads and replies to this post.