View Single Post
Old 29-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It seems to me that you feel you are stuck in a time warp. have you thought of having counseling ? this would help you .to tackle one problem at a time and to put things into perspective.
If this is something that you feel happened a while back and you feel you cant break free. seeing a past life regressionist would poss help you.

Namaste

I don't understand why past life regression would have anything to do with this, and I never said anything about a time warp. I just said this is a worry my mind is having a very difficult time letting go of, and that's why I continue to suffer. But, like I said, over time, my subconscious mind slowly and gradually lets go of the worry. This means my suffering is slowly and gradually easing over time. As for seeing a mental health professional who could use techniques to help me, that costs a lot of money, and I don't have that much money. So, I was asking if it was possible for spiritual healers to perform distant healing to heal me of this troubling worry. That would heal me of my suffering.