View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 06:31 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
It's a crazy subject ~ I felt old when I was young, and now I just feel age just isn't relevant. If I've been here many lifetimes, I'm unaware of them and don't concern myself ~ shrug~ and I was brainwashed by Jiminy Cricket with that song, part of which says "...Don't you want to live to be 103?" haha. Watching TV as a child, I remember nodding enthusiastically to that query. That sentiment has stayed with me, no matter what, including 2 heart attacks, diabetes, and the whole 9 yards of physical stuff and personal losses. I think in the beginning, it was that Capricorn thing, where I read that Cappies are old when they're young and vice versa. The old saw about being as young as you feel applies for me.

Hi Silvergirl,

well I don't either really feel that age is relevant. My feelings of being old don't really have anything to do with my physical body or age, but they have everything to do with my thoughts. I find it hard to notice that people around me don't really understand me. They seem to see this world so differently.