View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Tobi, thanks to you too. I know about the freedom in everyone. Free Will and the power of intent. This new awarenes I had gotten to just yesterday is about a state of "Over" in both scenarios. There's a runied body fallen apart, decayed. And there's a fallen apart, spiritually decayed person, unable to revive himself/herself. Just so off inner supply that there's no more self reviving possible. Unless someone "outside" has a key and hands it over.

Also, the inner death comes along with physical manifestations in the brain. If the brain, as the interpreter of the Source-World connection is not functioning, there is no more use made of inner guidance, it remains unheard, unnoticed as if non-existant.

Now, someone who comes in to the World with a set of tools to prevail, he/she has a chance to make it through a supply lack. Someone who comes in with no skill set, probably won't.

I felt the sameness of both murders. I'm still surprised but also reliefed... it is explaining a lot already. Yet, the details are not in tune... looking for more clarity.

It could also be that both murders are self inflicted and that that is their sameness.

I see both approaches as valid. There is a link between both which would give me what I'm looking for.

And this: If both cases are murders, why do we only acknowledge the physical murders? The spiritually murdered ones have also been killed. They should receive our support. At least, they are still wih us, physically, and could be revived if we were able to help them. Mostly, we're not. We would like to but don't know how. So we let them decay in front of our eyes, claiming, they can help themselves.

If you think back with your case, wasn't there someone who handed you the key?