View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Hi. I don't know much at all about astrology. But I know people who have a wide range of interests related to spiritual and esoteric things, and conversations crop up on all sorts of topics.

Recently someone speculated that since certain people he knew have a certain Sun sign in common, that might explain why several of these people share a miserly trait. (Meaning, being so insecure about money that they tend to act like misers.)

Is there anything to this? If you lean toward thinking this idea is true, then what sign would you deem to be 'the miser's sun sign'? Thanks for any replies or discussion on this.

Hi, I don't think any particular sign is known for being a miser. I think the most likely signs to be a bit tight fisted will be the earth signs, Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn. Them being very down to earth and careful with how much they spend.

The whole birth chart of an individual has to be looked at really. I'm thinking the most likely sign to be generous would be Jupiter ruled Sagittarius. Saying that, a poorly placed 2nd house Saturn in the birth chart could turn the otherwise generous Sag into a right old cheapskate