View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 11:28 PM
earthatic

Sangress and SpiritCarrier,

If you could explain your knowledge and perspectives a little more, it would help me greatly. I can only use reference to what others and myself have experienced regarding the nature of parasites, demons, ect, spirits in general.
I went into depth to experiment and discover many methods on how it is done and why. What I have discovered is what I have written about.

Quote:
In my experience different Vamps need and consume energy for more reasons than you have specified.

What other reason could there be other than to power the psychic bodies?

Quote:
The entire vampiric existence is extreemly complicated

Explain to me why that is.
The beings around me seem to have the same energetic chakra function as anyone else, except certain things are distorted (crown chakra) causing energy/mental differences. A common visual I've seen among them is these dark thread-like/tendril things that come out of them. I've also seen black specks in their aura. Their personalities vary.

SpiritCarrier, you're definitely right about identifying based on how they feel and not by how they appear. Unfortunately I feel that isn't totally foolproof as psychic manipulation is almost limitless.

Quote:
I don't believe that every energy vampire is evil or works for evil.

I don't believe all of them consciously do it knowing it is wrong, I am not making that conclusion. It is an instinct to many, and even necessary in certain ways. Whether they knowingly choose it or not, it is wrong, and causes nothing but trouble for the victims when nothing is offered in return.
Based on my understanding, Vampirism is not natural, so it shouldn't be supported.

A contributing factor as to why I see this in such a negative way is because Spiritual Satanism promotes predatory spiritualism, while the different sects of Satanism in general encourage selfish behavior. I am not calling anyone who is selfish a Satanist, before you flame me, because it would have to include the worship, all that other stuff. I have no resentment for anyone who chooses such things because I do understand it. Just something to think about if you are religious.

In my opinion, self-centered beings should be divided from selfless people.

Quote:
This discussion could go on for days but the end result would be the same, each person will have their own opinion and each person is allowed that.

Yes, this was mainly a thread about what I have discovered. I am trying to objective (although I stated many opinions in this post), and just so you know, labeling something as "evil" is not actually subjective as it has a clearly defined meaning. What is desired, morally correct, instinct or learned, ect...That depends on the individual.