View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 05:24 PM
Master

Weeks before my father in law passed away there was much spirit activity around him. First in his dreams. That started several years before he passed. Then 2 weeks before he passed he looked at his son and said he was going home soon. He had Alzheimer's so that was a subconscious thought. He had probably already been told by a visiting spirit or in a dream by a visiting spirit that his time was almost up and he could go home soon.

2 days before he passed we had special care brought in to watch him 24/7. My father in law was bedridden by then and he talked, gesticulated and his hands moved around wildly as he visited with countless spirits. Everybody (on the spirit side) was excited to see him come home soon. Then he went into a coma and died two days later.

Everyone dies differently. Some linger, some just go. Maybe he is getting some medical care if he was sick at the end and in a hospital setting for awhile. They put them in a coma like setting and heal them with different light and sound therapies. It may take awhile.

I am sorry for your loss.

Know he is being well cared for and you can be reunited again when your time here is over.