View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerramineLightvoid
Sounds redundant and pointless. Love is personal, love is Intimacy. Love is getting to know something deeply and intuitively. I am not just passively thinking about another person's existence as I go through life. I am thinking about my mission, about my own desires and goals.

I don't want to say Conditional, but love of another is only worthwhile if you get something out of it. Otherwise it's little more than an illusion.

This is just my take on the issue. I don't care for unconditional love because there are things which I do not love, like, or even tolerate. There are actions, evil deed, etc. Which would make it impossible for me to accept a person. Morality is a war between Good and Evil.

Everyone has their own journey in life. I was born to sit on a throne, I have an unseen birth right.

I believe the thread is about unconditional love. Unconditional love does not require anything in return, it's totally selfless. Unconditional love is not dependent on the actions of another "good" or "bad", it's there anyway. If you believe in human and being, the human can carry out negative actions that can be condemned, but there can still be unconditional love there for the being. Thus the ultimate task. And the ultimate mission.