Thread: Hypnosis is ...
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Master
Hi

Past life ...occurs to bring knowledge forward into this life..it is rather common for one to see the moment before their death ( although they may not see the actual death).

There is both a healing component and a knowledge brought forth into this time...hence knowledge may create wisdom ..
States of consciousness may or may not have anything to do with this .

One Example: Years ago I was at a fair ...people gathered in this room to see this master that could tell them past ..future..and so on..

A woman was crying and asking for help .. he informed her to contact his office and make an appointment ( mmmmmmmmm>>>I have my own thoughts on that ..anyway ..)..

Two young girls sat up from me .. One kept putting her hand up to get the speakers attention at Question Time ..
He looked at her she spoke her question .. I could clearly hear her accent as being a southern belle...he answered something about Rome..

Afterward's as the growd walked off one friend said to the other ..that was .**AP! ...
I was shy about the things I felt ..and ..certainly no master of anything ..I still felt great compassion inside for the woman with tears ..wishing I had reached out over my fear & shyness to aid her ...

.....because of this ..I reached out to the girl and said Are you an American?

She said NO clearly ...she was Australian ..

I then discussed with her why her repetitive dream etc...and what I saw and heard ..

She was so happy ..

Simply things can often just ..Happen !

Maybe we need to trust ourselves more .

Know our INTENT .. :)

All the Best
:) xx