Thread: Supersoul
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
DayLight1555

I was wondering if you have heard of this before? I was told that at some point in your development, you develop senses to see the soul (rather than seeing the body). At that point, it becomes irrelevant what you look like physically. Because the beauty that is seen mentally makes the all of you look beautiful no matter what you look like physically.

And so, because of this perhaps, the people of the future, don't go for conventional beauty when it comes to physical looks, but go for efficiency and workability. So they would be very skillful in what they can do, but not beautiful looking from our current point of view. But it doesn't matter since they have the "spiritual" eyes to see the beauty. So ironically, they all seem beautiful to each other while we who probably look better at the moment, are seen as not beautiful to each other. Well, except when we change the way we look, by make up and other stuff.

I love the fact that we won't have to waste time on trying to change our looks everyday because it won't matter and yet, we will still look gorgeous (as far as those around us are concerned).

My medium looked at me one time and said: oh, so that's how they see you. It's interesting to see you through their eyes. You look sooooo beautiful.

And the time factor mentioned in the messages, well, that's confusing, but I guess I'll just have to take it by faith, that time is now (past and present and future is all in the now. Time is not linear but in a vertical line. Others talk about it also. I read about it in the Conversations with God book.

So premonitions or seeing the future could be possible because we link up to our Super-soul's database (which has all the experiences of our selves stored within it). OR maybe because one of our selves actually communicates it to us and basically says: I just did that, and it ended badly. So don't do it.

In some sense, it's like the Super soul wants to experience all there is to experience so it lets its pieces (different versions of us) to make our choices and to live them out to see what would happen. It's like a scientific experiment in one sense: try this and let's see what will happen. Or it's like just "life" from another sense. Life has a tendency to find the best way to live. It's like the pieces are coming together, trying to solve the equation. And when they find the best way, that's when things fall into place and people become "happy". It's like ants who run around trying to solve a complex mathematical equation (in simpler terms: they are trying to find the best route). And they eventually accomplish it. Even though individually ants are not known to be great mathematicians.

So whatever happens in our life: it's like us running around trying to find the best way to do things. And all life is running around trying to accomplish that. And when it (group as a collective) finds the right way, then the goal is accomplished. Then we could experience what we would call a paradise (the ultimate solution to the equation), the best way to live.

So there is this cycle (Not sure which one or where), but close to the end of the cycle everybody reaches a certain state of things, a very desirable state of things. And then what? Well, then it's time to start over again. People go back to the beginning, their memory gets erased (so to speak) and they start to solve the equation all over again.

It seems silly at first. Why would you stop your paradise and go back into the hell of an existence, to start over? But people play games like that. They would go through all the moves, reach the goal and then put the pieces back again, so they could start the game again.

I heard that each given fragment of the super-soul (aka: a person) lives for such a long time that at the end of the cycle they would have done everything there was to do. And there is nothing else. It's like finishing playing the game. And so how do you get fun to continue? By starting over.

I am not sure if I am right in this conclusion about the end of things and why things start over, but that's the overall impression that I get at the moment.