Thread: Does it exist.
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
There are several accounts of people who claim they died and came back but the different stories give conflicting picture of what existence is like after we die. If is obvious that most of them must be wrong and possible that all of them are.

well a while ago when I found out about this particular guy, Mellen Thomas Benedict, I read his story and also another nde study, where they took different peoples' accounts and broke down the similarities in percentages.. Most of the people experienced white light and love, there was no or nearly no cases of the devil or hell.. other things seem to have been based on what the person's beliefs were, because some saw Jesus but not all, etc.. they covered a lot of scenarios. not everyone experienced all the same things, but there were some things that were eerily similar threads.
and as for Mellen Thomas Benedict, he supposedly met with "Godhead" and God told him he doesn't really care what religion people are (not in those words lol) and this Mellen guy actually came back with some information that was used for some technological advancement, information he wouldn't have known if it weren't for something bigger than life.. and he had come back perfectly healed from the cancer that took his life.. sorry I just have sketchy details, but the story is easy to find to read about for yourself. and the near death experience studies with similar threads should be too tho I could dig them up if you needed me to..