View Single Post
Old 18-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I'm not sure this is a good experiment. I mean, one can choose the right one by luck, randomly...and if 4 people came up, each picking one of the words obviously one would get it right provided you did write any of them. Would that be any proof of real telepathy? I don't think so. Unless the very first person gets it right immediately. Anyways, I doubt I'll get the right word, so "plane".

One funny thing I have to tell is that once I was joking about telepathy with my mother and we both laughed about it, so I said I was thinking of a flower and asked her about, without giving options. And she got it right, I was like "whoa". We were both just goofing around but she did get it right. I happen to notice that family, close friends and lovers do seem to have a connection, as in anticipating a call, someone arriving, etc . So I'd suggest you to try with someone that you have a real(or deeper) connection rather than here in the forum. I think you'll have more chance of getting a positive result.

Unless some real good telepath comes around. Good luck.
Thank you for your answer, anditmakesmewonder. I have asked my mother several times to take part in some telepathy tests with me but, in recent years, she has always refused (the same is true for my father). I did do some telepathy testing with my mother back in 2002, which was successful, but she has always refused to do more tests. Anyway, doing tests with people who are geographically far way from me can be interesting too.