View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
the other day I wrote that "I cleaned the c r a p out of a basement" and it found that word as swearing....I don't think I would have offended anyone's sensibilities with that.

Yeah I think its censored that word out for me too in the past eg such as in "trying to deal with c r a p in my life" I guess I could say "bad things in life" but I don't like the word bad which sounds worst as far as negative brain programming then the other word.

I found that censor very very weird as that c r word isn't even seen as a swear word in my country and children could use it at school and not get into any trouble. I guess it must be different in other countries seeing someone here said they didn't like the word?

I guess that also is happening with some other words too which may not be seen as being bad at all in some countries and used as normal words or just seen as slang rather then swearing but may be in others.

I think there was another word I once used too which to my shock was seen as a swear word here.

(I do though like sites to not have a lot of swearing on them, I think it makes spiritual places nicer esp when some people can be habital swearers) and if I had children here, I wouldn't like them to be around swearing.