View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
ok, lets spell this out.

Let's spell this out? You've got to be kidding me...

Quote:
.1. No one can know what i exaggerate, play at, do when I get "pinned" over the internet. For all you know I could be a 20 year old Virgo..I could be lying about my age and gender...etc and you would not even know it.

Again, an attempt to avoid being pinned down. All of your attempts to refute your Gemininess simply reaffirm my sense that you are one. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Quote:
Also dictating who someone is by when they were born in relation to the stars...etc is ok on a generational scale, but on an individual and personal scale, that is ridiculous. It's a twisting of perceptions and enforces false judgement of an individual as well as encourages other people's self satisfaction at "guessing your star sign" and other inconsequential things like that.....etc

There's only a "twisting of perceptions" and "false judgement" when self-interest becomes a factor. Authentic astrology is without doubt applicable on a personal level, though it requires absolute detachment from the concerns of the human condition in order to yield accurate results.