View Single Post
Old 23-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
Honestly, it would be traumatizing to remember. Take it from someone who remembers 7 past lives very vividly. The last thing you'd ever want is to have different people in your family or as your mom or dad over and over again, or your brother/sister... or worse, a lover. You would end up seeing them again through a series of fortunately unfortunate events... you cant even imagine the pain and the only way it would be worth it is if you ended up being famous or very successful. You might have a life where you are super rich and then you might treat your money selfishly and have to be homeless in your next life. If you feel the need to know then pray to know, and pray to remember every time. But, you might be better off keeping your head down. The only benefit is being more wise than others... its just not that fun I mean no one will ever understand you. This world really is a jungle.

Hi Apollo,

Yes, surely it can be traumatic to remember bad, painful events due to the negative feelings stemming from these memories but, my belief is that, another does not remember anything negative or bad unless they are ready , able and capable of dealing.

If you did remember any unfortunate, bad events then, you are able to process, deal with it and move forward, progress, better yourself.

There are so many lessons to be learned and the heart is like a muscle, the more you work on it, your feelings, the stronger it gets.

I see you as having a great opportunity to grow and learn from these unfortunate events you remembered.

However, are you talking about your past lives as Apollo, Zeus, Ra you mentioned that you had in another post or are these past lives you made a reference to that you remembered, different from these, past lives?.

Take care, all the best.