Thread: Futhark Runes
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Master
9242016173812.jpg This is the 4th Rune.

Before I received this message, I got the impression of riding a horse. The following is what REID (pronounced ride) had to say.

I come to carry you away. Once the path is broken, I come. Your old and new paths usually meet when you're at a crossroads causing you confusion. At the crossroad you may ride my energy out of the rubble and then I take you to a new path that has been prepared for you to commence your journey on a path free and clear of rubble from your previous path.

As soon as I set you down, I wait for your feet to firmly set and pointed in the right direction. Then I leave you. When I leave you, you are neither abandoned nor left alone. Other Runes come to you for assistance so you may continue with our guidance.

That is all for now.

When a Rune tells me that is all for now, it means it has more to say at a later date.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)