View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 03:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
You worded it beautifully 7L, sentient free will. A conscious choice aligned with intentions , and having enough discernment and experience to do the right thing. There is also a law of attitude I believe, how we perceive or reflect onto others, is returned or reflected back to us. So the original creator is us, we also receive our own reflections back. So in these few strings of tiny events on our journey, where we take small steps towards personal growth, how are we attempting to define God or higher beings. While we originally are creators ( as law of reflection states everything first happens inside of us and then corresponds outside ) unless an intent is consciously aligned with universal truths themselves , it cannot manifest. We cannot just force something to happen.
There is also personal karma, like 7L said the deeds and choices we consciously make everyday in our lives, one cannot aggressively force things to happen. There has to be readiness for it.
There are only two base emotions love and fear, all other emotions stem from these two emotions alone. Anything in fear always restricts. And if base intentions are in fear, then we are not steadily moving towards our growth. It's not that we are not walking our paths, but we are still under the many illusions/ delusions of life in general. Taking the roundabout means and justifying it. We ask for it so we get it. Satisfaction is human reaction to need, ambition or greed. It's base intention might not be the purest. It does not say much of sentient individual on a higher road on their journey, whose intentions are pure. It's not the same thing as experiencing joy or bliss by a sincere seeker on their path. There is no comparison here.
I believe there are attempts to talk of God and higher beings, one must first reflect on self and see if they are able to successfully define themselves in one lifetime alone. Then perhaps we could attempt to talk of higher beings or god successfully.

Interesting. I think it’s wonderful to define God for ourselves.

But mind if I kindly ask you to explain what you mean by manifestation being out of our beliefs? After all, manifestations aren’t solely made by individuals but also by a combination of different groups of people with contradictory beliefs. Is it not reasonable to believe that we don’t have complete control on faith due to these interconnecting thought patterns? It seems to me we are not God. The combination of all of us is God.

I’m also curious in how you say fear is the opposite of love. Can’t you fear out of love? Let’s say there’s a car heading straight at you, and you quickly drive away out of fear to save yourself and whoever you care about in there out of love. How about the fear that drives people to be cautious in the right moments? The fear that allows us to be safe to avoid dangerous places, individuals or events?

It sounds like such a loving thing to encourage safety — just like how a mother might tell a child not to play with scissors.

I’d love to have an open discussion about this. Can I hear your opinion?

Thanks. :) .

SL.