View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
Feedback for Crystalkitty

I relate to the feeling of having to 'raise' someone without having any conscious control over it. It does get better in time and you dnt have to try to build walls and protection over you. It's all right for sensitives to experience this.
Thank you for the reading, I appreciate it.

Reading for Crystal Kitty

Quote:
Q: Was one of my most recent lives on another planet?

Magician, Fool~ Witches Tarot

It feels like one of the recent past lives was on a different planet. Lyra stands out. So you might want to look at that. It feels synchronicity like event, like you were connected to various people passing messages, and each connected to another. Death in that lifetime did not happen as an abrupt end on earth, but you were aware of you continuation before death and after, and knew what you would venture to do next. This life time is mostly to experience emotions/ emotional depth, emotional events, at this time, to explore the emotions deeply and bring with you understanding of this frequency and be able to heal yourself and another.
There was abundance and there was light and carry that vast energy with you. A past life male possibly and a messenger to others. Long life.

These are some messages I am receiving for you right now. Hope this helps. let me know ~

Next reading for angelic star
What past life patterns have I overcome in love partnerships ?