View Single Post
Old 27-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Smile My experience

This is what I have seen and currently know.
Several of my family members including my late wife are in the Afterlife now and often come to request: ice cream, hot dogs, doughnuts, and other "goodies" that they can enjoy THROUGH me including sights, smells, feelings - emotional and physical and certain "actions" so, they seem to be able to enjoy the benefits, comfort, love and JOY of the Afterlife PLUS some earthly pleasures and interests BUT they never seem to be upset, unhappy, worried, frightened or down as many of us "mortals" often are and they come with love, hope and inspirations.
This is what I can attest to and have seen/felt regarding those I personally knew/know in the Afterlife. They seem quite "human" but not as troubled as many of us on this side. THEY WANT US TO BE HAPPY!!!!!!
Oh, and the same goes for our crossed over pets who can visit us as much as they like!
I cannot say how to engage or interact with those from the "other side" but a psychic, like James Van Praagh, might help you contact them or show you how to do it. Google: psychics or get some books about it.
good luck fellow travelers.