View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
No, I personally do not believe that anyone goes Home before their chosen time.....neither do I believe that you can "take on" someone elses Karma -- cause and effect is "yours" all along the way.......and no, five years isn't too long to grieve as their is no time limit for grieving and is a very individual thing.......we never stop missing the physical presence of our loved ones, but they remain close to us .... the bond of love can never be broken.......tallking to this person will not change anything that happenned, and you will only be getting her perspective of it, but it you think it will help you, so be it.....

That gives me relief, for I find the option of him being taken away from me before his time very unfair.

I always talk to him, even in the way I would if he was alive, for example "Oh R. you are so stupid!" which my mom always scolds me for, but that was the type of relationship we had, a teasing and playful father-daughter relationship.

Something strange happened to me a few years before he was killed, we met this medium and she went to our house, she knew nothing about us prior to our meeting, but she was so accurate it was scary. She even told me something (supposedly channeling my late grandpa) I told him in a moment of despair, alone in my house and that I had not told anybody else. Then she said to be channeling my uncle, she said she was getting information from someone who called me...and then she started guessing names, like Sabrina which sounds similar to what my uncle called me, until she guessed it.

Having the belief that mediums only channel deceased people you could imagine the panic I felt when she said she was receiving communication from my uncle, I started hyperventilating and my aunt looked at me worried but calm, obviously she was in the same state I was but trying to remain calm for my sake. So the medium told me to calm down, because she couldn't hear what he was saying. With the same words he would have used when approaching me, she said: "Oh, Calm down S, that nobody has died!" That was it. Weird, huh?

Unfortunately she went to Spain a little time after this, I remember I had a bf at the time, we were off then (on-and-off and so on for four years) she told me he was interested in seeing some girl, that if I asked him and said "Ummm...no" I should tell him who and what I was told and he would tell me the truth, and so he did. Man, that would have helped in finding out when he cheated!