View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
It sounds like it could be one of a few things. There are many people who have this experience upon waking from sleep. Some say it is merely the transition moment from the realm of sleep to reality and the dream content crosses for a slight moment. Others believe it is an angel that you are more receptive to in the moment of early wakening from sleep. Others think this is a spirit guide.

I have had similar experiences myself but not in a good way. I have woken up to the slimy feel of something wet on my ear moving. Upon becoming fully awake there is nothing there. I have also been what I feel attacked psychically in my sleep, as I have woken up chanting a prayer and feeling like I had won a battle.

Study what happened, you will find all sorts of people having had the same experience. do not worry.
I considered this phenomenon as you said a transitioning out of a dream state. I don't think that is the case now. I've been roused out of sleep, in a state of confusion and still active in the dream. The difference in the noted cases I was aware I was up, knew I had a dream and was actively thinking about it. The face had nothing to do with with the dream.

I agree with the guess of a spirit guide/angel. On a couple of occasions I woke out of sleep and found myself flooded with thoughts about a particular person. There seemed to be no control of these thoughts as if they were being downloaded into my unconscious mind and becoming unnoticed as I became more or less alert.

I think the face is of the same person as who the thoughts concern. I guess I'd like to have proof. I thought about trying to get an actual photo as difficult as that may be.