View Single Post
Old 25-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017account
Hiya guys,
Have any of you felt lost items could be retrieved in Heaven? I lost my video game a while back, and I had so much progress in it. I hope one day I'll be able to play in it again.

I'm not sure if you mean you lost a device that prevents you from playing. If you registered your game with the company, you can download it and sign in with your log in info. That should take you to where you left off in the game. If not, then consider contacting the company and see if they can retrieve it for you. Of course, you'll need a device to play it which can be replaced if you want to use your money for it.

As for Heaven, nothing is lost to us so one day you can get reunited with the game if it's still that important to you. I do agree that there are more important things than games, but hey, I believe we can have it all as Heaven is infinite.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)