Thread: coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 03:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Mac

I would say the while the trip circumstances were not maybe pre planned out to unfold in such a way but more that Angels or Guides or Gaurdians stepped in at the time of need.

There are times when the right person is in the right place at that given time to assist that would not maybe normally be there.

Reading this makes me think on a story I say on TV. There was a much LOVed football cameraman that got knocked out by a player. The team so insisted that he got the BEST of care and tests done to make sure he was fine. With NO symptoms at all when the head scan was done they found a huge Tumor in his brain that if let go 6 more months would have taken his life.

The player that hit him in the same act saved his life. The tumor was removed and he was 6 weeks later back filming the team. I would say it happened for a reason.

Many blessings be given to us so its important to stay pure in heart.

Lynn

In the case you quote above serendipity kicked in with a wonderful outcome. Perhaps it was no more than this in the case I cited?

For it to be more than 'right place, right time', though, active involvement in bringing about an acute attack of pain would have had to happened.

Unusually every point in that part of the trip had had to be pre-arranged, accommodation booked with little chance of re-arranging, every date and place planned for specific reasons for a three week period. All those places were significant in the treatment. Only the pain attack set the wheels in motion.

It could have just been chance, coincidence, that the attack happened as it did or it might have been brought on to take advantage of all the pre-existing favourable circumstances.

Either way it was an intriguing time but if spirit friends were involved in all or just part of the occasion, I'd be interested in learning what folks think the protocols involved might be.