Thread: coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac

Scenario: Someone has a medical condition where early, mild, undiagnosed bouts of discomfort can eventually become immobilisingly painful attacks. While traveling abroad the sufferer becomes ill and has emergency surgery. The trip appears to be totally compromised. Despite innumerable potential problems of many kinds (not just medical) none actually occurs. Hospital care is first class and the whole procedure, lasting a few weeks, plays out without hitch and with an excellent outcome.

Becoming ill in that way, at that time, in that place, with such a good all-round result, was an amazingly complex set of coincidences. If everything had been planned to take advantage of the facilities on offer there, it could hardly have been planned any better! Was it really a set of lucky coincidences or might friends-in-spirit have orchestrated everything?

Could they have brought on the attack in order to take advantage of an advantageous situation? Would they need permission and, if so, how would that come about?

Potentially, it could have been arranged.
The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it.
I cam across a group of angelic entities, my divine self calls the facilitators. They arrange what ever needs to be arranged.
To give a different example, if someone should meet an other person, let's say of the opposite sex, at some point in their life, at a certain place, with a certain marker, which could be anything from a particular dress, suit, hair style
they will arrange that both will be at this place at that time. Whether they will make the move or the recognition will happen depends.
I just want to say, there are entities out there who are just there to bring about what could be called coincident.