View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 02:37 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
My mind is taken to something that looks like a paper, a pad, or a book folded to a page, something along those lines. I guess its none of my business to know what your planning, but I see the words "goals" & "objectives", I'm shocked a litte because your fourty something and you are planning your life as though you are starting afresh.

I tend to do these sort of things. I have this list and go through it with affirmations on a daily basis
I also have a bucket list for things to do and places to visit. I know I am 47yo but apart from my back issues I feel much younger

Quote:
My mind is also taken to the part of a newspaper where the stocks are; shares and bonds and all that. I'm not yet good at "seeing", kindly correct me if I've errored.
Do you have an interest in this?

That's me looking at my 401K retirement plan, assessing the market, making changes to investments for my limited funds, etc ... yeah yeah Early retirement is tough

Not long ago I dreamed of a new (IPOs) [appear like toys] company that was supposed to be the bomb for investors. I could see its logo and name but then I woke up and could not remember much. I took some notes though, but I do not think that I can do much with it

Quote:
I am very pleased to have spoken to you, you seem to have so much Wisdom. It's an honour.

Peace and Grace to you.

The honor is all mine, God bless you