View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Pathfinder
I had also tried seeing auras the way some of you have explained to try. The most I would get was an inch of glowing white light around a person or my cats. Then I tried looking at my hand against a white sheet of paper and I saw some color.

I have not read much about auras so I can be totally wrong but I feel if a person was happy...sad...angry....then possibly the color of the aura would reflect that state. If it constantly changes then what is a true reading of the color seen?

I have been trying to open my third eye for a while. I decided to do it intensely for three days. I worked with crystals...placing them on my forehead. I tried different techniques I had read about or watched on you-tube. I meditated. Did visualization. I actually did waaay too much waaay too fast. I got the most horrendous headache I couldn't get out of bed. The following day I went to the ER and had a brain scan done (without dye and with dye). After scaring me to death of what "could" be wrong it turned out they found nothing. I was sooo relieved. There was no explanation as to what happened to me. I did not tell them I was trying to open my third eye. I did have a chiropractor adjust my neck and back a week earlier and the ER doctor said "she could have torn something in your neck". I knew to keep my mouth shut because they would never understand what I was doing if they discredited the chiropractor.

I went for an eye appointment...no problems.

I did a follow-up with my holistic doctor and after discussing things with her and being able to talk openly about everything she said I was awakening. I was thrilled!! This was February 2nd.

On February 11th my two cats were playing in the (empty) bathtub and out-of-nowhere I saw their auras. I was so amazed!!! I saw them easily with no eye straining. Their auras were both yellow. They were rolling and moving around and I saw the auras completely surrounding their bodies and the white bathtub looked yellow. I put my feet up on the bathtub and my aura is an aqua to turquoise color. I can't tell you how thrilled and excited I am

My hubby has a blue aura. My two granddaughters have blue. My grandson's is green. My daughter's is blue. My sister was a slight purplish color. I read about the colors definition and find it interesting but I have gone no further in studying them mainly because I feel they would change with ones physical or emotional state. Unless we each have a specific color and more colors add on the more you look/study/see them....I don't know.

*****Warning!! PLEASE do not do what I did. I really felt I was dying and was sure I was having a brain hemorrhage. DO NOT DO WHAT I DID. Take it slow.

I also did too much Charka work so I now give my body time to adjust to any self-healing or self-work I do. The whole month of March I have been packing and moving. I haven't had time to study the way I was. I do want to get back to everything. I am a Reiki Master and to not take time for myself during this move....I am paying for it :( I know better and need to take care of me.

Anyone? (I would take any input/opinions) I am very happy I can see the colors :)

I am new at posting. I don't know if what I wrote barges in on the original posters question/remark. I apologize if I did something wrong. (I'm also a Empath/HSP so be gentle :)