Thread: Deja Vu Events
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
For a brief moment our conscious mind sees, hears, and or feels what our subconscious mind is thinking, but because this information comes from the subconscious, it fades away quickly. The information cannot be held by the conscious mind.
Considering the subconscious handles all the vital function of the body. It can definitely have a impact on the conscious mind. But the conscious doesn't have a impact on the subconscious, or so it would seem. It's like our brains have a firewall between the two. A brief break down of that barrier would most likely provide our conscious a sizable number of answers. But once the firewall is back up. The conscious no longer has access to that information. Giving the feeling that it was forgotten. Which it would be forgotten, because the area that information is stored in is no longer accessible.
Quote:
Sometimes I wonder why certain ideas come into our minds at suspiciously well-timed points in our lives.
I think any thoughts are subject to have come from the subconscious, and are passed off as a creation of the conscious mind. You can not define where a thought comes from, it just pops into your head.
Quote:
Are we just puppets on a string?
That's a good question. And I would say there is a very good possibility we are. The subconscious could very well be in complete control. The conscious mind is along for the ride, under the illusion it's in control. I would not be surprised if the subconscious is in constant contact with what ever created us, receiving instructions and relaying what it has learned.