Thread: Deja Vu Events
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Knower
I find your story, your words, compelling. I have read of similar incidents both telling of what life would have been had a decision not been made, or made, depending on the individual. I have never had such a vision or dream, but I have no problem accepting your story. I have had many strange things happen in my life that would indicate we are shown and prodded in certain directions in life but ultimately it comes down to our decisions that make the difference. We usually have the right to say yes or no, for better or worse effect.

I don't believe we repeat our lives, over and over again, but I can see repeating a common theme that we are struggling with, from life to life, but even then I feel it is a choice. We can, and probably will try again and again, but not necessarily each and every life till we get it right. I have memories of my last four lives and even though they are similar, there are major differences. However, regardless, it is a fascinating subject to discuss especially if it involves personal experiences.

PastPilot