View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
anthony c, I'll agree that you sound like a light worker to me! Although, I have to admit, I know next-to-nothing about 'earth angels' so I will have to go and do some research like what slash112 suggested.

I am an 'Indigo Child' and am proud of it! slash112 is right about that 'warrior attitude' (why is it I suddenly feel the need to do a "Xena:Warrior Princess" battle cry? ;-)).

I am also a 'light worker' - this has been revealed to me via dreams, visions, clairaudient messages and synchronicities - and also how I got my name (which is something I'll never share). But I am also 'in love' with darkness (sometimes destructively so)...I'm a walking, talking dichotomy that way.I've got some rather morbid interests (cemeteries, Victorian memento mori, the horror genre in both film and literature, listening to some darker, more gothic music, watching forensics documentaries - I could go on... ;-) I do find that since becoming more 'spiritualized' a few years back, I can only indulge in some of these things on occasion.)But I do believe it is a challenge I'm having to to get past in this lifetime because I can, all too easily, let darkness consume me.

A shaman once told me that I am this 'bright light' and because of that, darkness is 'drawn' to me (ironically enough). It does this in an attempt to 'snuff out' some of that light. Darkness and light also cannot exist without the other as we all know. I try to find a balance as much as I can but am striving to tip the scale toward light more and more.

Eh. I am tired of, "Dark Star" (my name for my 'shadow self') these days. The destructive side of her as there is also a creative/constructive side to her) needs a rest! Think I'll go and find that aspect an especially gothic tomb to languish in... ;- )