Thread: Channelling
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi NoOne,
Please ask the Gods to tell us more about jesus christ, the bible and the quran so we as humans can have better understanding for each other?

- I beseech the gods to contact me and to pass on their teachings today. Who shall step forward to teach us about Jesus Christ, the Bible and the Qurab so us humas can understand each other better, irrespetive of our religious and cultural background? Who can bridge this gap to bring peace and harmony to the whole of humanity?

„ I am Inanna, Goddess of Love and Queen of Heaven

I speak for the Elohim, whom you may also know as Allah or God.

We are many, but also One. Your Christianity speaks of the Trinity as does your Hinduism.

In the Holy Trinity, I am the Mother, the Holy Spirit. Our Father in Heaven is the Creator, from whom everything sprung at the beginning of time. He was the prime mover. He was One, but he desired to experience the world, so he became the many. First he manifested me, the Holy Spirit. He was both male and female, but we separated from each other, Male and Female we became and from this sprung the world. Although we are separated, we constantly long to reunite and at the end of Time, we will, again.

In the meantime, we constantly create by interacting with each other. Every time we reunite for a brief instance, we beget offspring. That is the Son part of the trinity. However, it is wrong to think of the Son merely in terms of the Avatar you know as Jesus. He was fully realised, as was Buddha and Krishna and carried the full power of the creator within him. But all are our sons, or as we prefer to call them, our children. All of you are the Children of Heaven and carry the potential to be as the gods, to become one with the Elohim.

Between a fully Self-realised Avatar and a not-yet Self-realised soul, there are those whom you call the Prophets. Such was your Abraham, Moses or Mohammed. These are enlightened souls on the way to full self-realisation. We send messengers from heaven, whom you know as Angels, to teach these elevated souls and pass ont he Good News about heaven, your spiritual home, and the final destination of your soul. All will return to heaven, when the time is right, but humanity must learn a great many lessons until it is ready to ascend in its entirety. You have barely begun on your spiritual journey and there is a long road ahead, but us, the Denizens of Heaven will assist each and every one of you, if you ask us. We can only intervene when applied to directly, due to the Law of Free Will, our most important Holy Commandment.

I am Inanna and I have spoken for the Elohim. You are all blessed, my children. „