View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Che Lazou
I don't know if this counts as a near death experience, but Robert Monroe described visiting the future where the Middle East had suffered a nuclear holocaust, there was a dramatic fall in the world's population, and all the people were light brown.

Do people think this scenario is likely or has already been avoided by the choices we have made?

I had heard about that but did not know it was Monroe in a NDE that presented that information.

I think we are not safe yet, as long as the US/UK/Russia and others are meddling in the middle east. It could now be nuclear, chemical or biological weapons that destroy us, or maybe all of the above. It also could be delayed 50 years and our grandchildren die because of the plastic pollution and no clean air to breathe. There are so many ways humans are trying to eradicate themselves from this planet.

The best we could hope for is the future that SouthPark predicted where "we have given up all 'isms' because it just divides us" but still there were enemies to fight. LOL