View Single Post
Old 24-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielleg1989
I was told by a psychic that she felt there were negative energies around me but of that I am quite unconvinced because if there was they are not/ have not caused me any harm.

A negative energy can cause you harm on a scale that you would never suspect. You could feel an extra bit tired for no reason, you or somebody near you might all of a sudden feel a little snarky or dispirited for no reason. Little things to drain just enough of your energy to sustain itself without you suspecting anything.

I also concur with Kotori, you just have to take what you hear with a grain of salt since we cannot see who we are communicating with during EVP sessions. Though if a spirit told me in an EVP that I had cancer, I would probably check it out. More so to see if the spirit was being truthful with me. LOL If it was a lie, well no harm done because at least I checked it out and got a clean bill of health, though it would tell me the spirit was a liar. If it was true, then the spirit just did me one heck of a favor, especially if saved my life.