View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Guide
LOA and "The Jeep Project"

One year ago:

1. I set the intention that "I now own a new Jeep SUV for my personal use."
I didn't specify model, but was thinking Grand Cherokee.

2. I wrote the intention down and put it in a box that had the words "Wish It, Dream It, Do It." (I found this little box at the Family Dollar store)

Two months ago:

1. I had the idea that every time I woke up in the middle of the night (which is about 1-3 times), in this relaxed state (hypnogogic state) I would tell God how thankful I am for my new Jeep. I proceed to tell Him WHAT I love about my new Jeep, saying over the course of 2-3 minutes, "I love the leather interior, I love the LED monitor and iphone capabitlities, I love the heated front seats, I love the sunroof and moonroof, etc...

Two weeks ago:
1. My bank alerted me to a drastic change in my credit score due to some fraudulent practices of one of my debtors in which they had to forgive some customers loans.

2. I was amazingly approved for a loan at a very low interest rate. I won't go into detail as to why it's amazing--I'll leave it to the beauty of LOA.

3. My bank, interestingly enough, had a nice rebate for bank members on a new Jeep vehicle (which I didn't know until we worked out the financing).

One Day ago:

1. THe car dealer was a newbie (which was unbeknownst to me when I began talking with him): three weeks old and was not familiar with the new Jeep models. He didn't realize the new Jeep Renegade Limited had a sliding moonroof, heated steering wheel and front seats,! (Know your product, folks!). i got the vehicle for a STEAL! Oh, and they "forgot" to apply the bank's refund credit for the Jeep, which is currently being addressed.

I really think doing grateful meditations in a hypnogogic state really brought me into the right vibration with the LOA.

And now, for my next LOA project: to obtain a large amount of money to pay off my loan within two years.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella