View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Administrator
Hello

Today I was having some frustrations with the mate not in a fight way but in the OMG get out of my space way please. While I have a TON of interests outside the home scope of being a MOM he really needs to find something for himself. Today everytime I turned around to DO something that required some thoughts he would walk into that space.

It was funny all of a sudden a friend comes on line wiping sleep from his eyes ( as its the middle of the night there ) and goes are YOU OK what is wrong. You came flying in to me like the world was coming to and end. Just as I opened up the conversation window I snapped at the mate LOL back out of my space.......

We have this need for space for that place where we can simply be and to have some breathing room. Could this maybe be a purpose of being able to Astral Travel out to have that space that place where we are "FREE" from the constant bombardment of other's eneriges and thoughts ?

I went without meaning to over to a friend where I can have that space as at times we simply sit in that energy on line and meditate in quiet contimplations of energy we exchange.

Lynn