View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
To me it also seems positive, but I do think another man. It will take some time before it surmounts to something as you won't see him, you're focusing on something or someone else (Sun & Woman looking the other way. I don't always take that into account, in this case it feels important to the reading).
I think there will be very clear signs to guide the way -both Star & Key-, but since you're staring at the Sun -which is also focus- it will still take time for you to notice these signs.
I don't think there's anything you can do to accelerate this process, as it is meant to be this process. Meaning, if you'd deliberately start focusing on other things now, hoping to spot this man sooner, you still won't, cos then he'll be on the other side.
You won't notice until the time is right. This will likely hinge on you yourself being ready for something new or him being ready, or both. But since you're at the mo still focused on an ex, it's likely to be you.
Not a problem, the Divine won't run out on you, nor will the man who's meant to be with you next.