View Single Post
Old 17-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Deactivated Account
what if god was everything

When I first learned of meditation I knew very few people who practiced it. I knew no one well that knew anything about it. So I read what I could find. I began to buy into some of the idealogys that the information seemed to come with.

Then I had the most powerful dream I had ever had. The dream explained a lot of things that were going to happen. One thing in particular was walking away from a lucrative business. To wind up selling door to door literaly. In a major city that I was familiar with. The business itself was in the worst part of town. I fit in and get along with whom ever under what ever circumstances for the most part. I had a great time! The god within me wanted to show me that god is within everything. That it didn't matter if there popping pills with a cold beer before work or meditating in a monestary.

This was where my spirituality went into high gear. The intoxication and love of god blossomed as I walked door to door trying to make a buck. Along side whom ever I was working with that day. Oneness was coming alive in me as I drove by the prostitutes that were trying to get by. The bumb who was crying because some selfrightous person made fun of him. The guy who threatened to stab me 14 times if I don't smoke out with him. I felt him and it was understandable. I laughed. Dude I'm not a narc bro. Come on man. So we worked well together that day after he realized I'm not out to get him.

A current inside me was coming alive and it felt beautiful. I didn't care a thing about the business and life I walked away with. God I don't know why I'm here but I love you! Thank you! You feel beautiful! And I do get it. You want me to see god as everything as it is and as I am. You have always been with me and always will be with me. F the books. Thank you! I get it. Thanks for the wonderful teaching! I love you!