Thread: Where are they?
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I have the same problem and wonder the same thing. I have been looking for psychic mediums that can communicate with spirit guides. I'm going to see if I can get a couple of them to communicate with my spirit guide and find out what's really going on and why I'm not getting any help.

I keep hearing we attract what we are but I think its way more complicated than that. I think there are 'open doors' that are not always any fault of our own and no matter what vibration you were on, it won't stop the creepies coming for you.....an open door is an open door.

Some people open doors dabbling in things they probably shouldn't so yeah, but take into account anybody under anaesthetic whilst being operated on....that's an open door if ever there was one. Just one example and my opinion.

Even if you find someone Kuurt can you really say you'd be able to trust the information they give you? I don't mean that they'd be lying to you, just that being honest with yourself....if you can be deceived, so can they!