View Single Post
Old 20-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
It's not a vacuous term it means or implies that God/divinity made it so.

If people want to say grace or otherwise spiritualised their food, I'm all for it because it is a powerfully positive placebo effect.

Quote:
cooked foods are generally toxic

Generally, they are not toxic.

Quote:
and dead, or on their way to it. and the consequences in the human are toxifying

I only know of very small traces of toxins created when cooking at high temperatures.

Quote:
and deadifying. words schmords globulate suggests it turns into globules which are unhealthy balls of unwanted stuff,

Doesn't happen.

Quote:
kind of like what ungrounded blood looks like compared to grounded in scientific studies. same thing happens with foods that are cooked and processed inappropriately. look it up if you're unfamiliar.

There are no adverse effects of eating cooked food, and there are numerous benefits which the members have explained.

Quote:
placebo effect is actually part & parcel of human power, as may actually be proven in more scientific studies than much else. but I guess the extent or reality of placebo effect is another crazy issue to open and address. it can't work 100% for everything though

Yes, the placebo effect is powerful, so I encourage positively spiritualising food with blessings, grace or what have you. Negativising food as 'toxic' is probably not a good idea unless it's highly processed and contains concentrated extracts and artificial additives, which are well proven to have adverse effects.

Quote:
not so much, as I thought we covered with simple sugars and free amino acids...

We did. Simple carbs are fantastic and there are no 'free amino acids' in any food.

Quote:
yeah the body definitely has a problem with complex carbs such as rice, seems like you need to do more deeper research into the matter and not just keep repeating what you think you learned

I have listened to different vegan diet medics who use starchy diets for their healing strategies. Apart from that, I have never come across any research that has found complex carbs (starch) in a balanced diet present any adverse effects. If you have research on adverse effects of complex carbs, I would be interested in seeing it.

Quote:
cancer is a situation in the body where it can't work to evacuate toxins efficiently,

Cancer is a mutation in cells.

Quote:
and that is the point of what I am trying to teach you. the body has to try to deal with the waste in all kinds of crazy ways, enter symptoms and diseases such as cancer which are not what they're claimed to be. because it is all always a matter of what the body wants and doesn't want and what it can't deal with anymore, and the only way out is clearing a path or passage like I am trying to say with the lymphatic system being honored, cuz it is your sewage system like it or not, that fact must be accepted and dealt with.

But the body produces waste and has the systems to get rid of it. It's just how it works.

Quote:
and do they die? but while cooking isn't good, and using oil isn't either (though I still really do right now) stir frying is among the better cooking preparations because the vegetables are still usually crisp and more raw than most other cooking methods

I have nothing against stir fry using oils. Perfectly healthy.

Quote:
but who says that deserts existed like that or were inhabited at the forefront?

Australian Aboriginals. African Bushmen. Both of whom are very very old human populations.

Quote:
do you not know about the desertification of Africa that has been at least partially intentional even in recent years? the human diet is not a myth, I don't understand how it is so hard for you to see what the human body is designed for ideally. do you know what happens to animals in zoos or wildlife when they're fed cooked or processed food? (or foods not typically meant for them) do ya? they die prematurely.. same thing that happens to most humans eh

Throughout history people ate what their environments provided, and people have evolved in a vast array of different environment. Hence, there is no 'human diet'.

The other animals inhabited specific environments and did not inhabit a vast array of different environment like humans have done throughout history. People in all environments from mountain tops to deserts to very cold places. For example, the people of Uluru had a very different diet to the Thursday Islanders.