View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykamille
Hello everyone,

I had posted in another thread about my mom passing away 3 years ago.

2 years ago I started having astral projection experiences after begging for a sign, if everything in my path is right if im on the right track.

Almost every night I have a dream with my mother in it. We never make any full contact, she doesn't say much but we do things together. We got pedicures yesterday? haha.

However I'm always very anxious in the dream that shes going to die all over again :( and that she wont stay. It's as if I tell myself 'stop believing in this it's just a dream'

I miss her so dearly and I just wish I could know she was happy, and safe....

Sometimes I think that is why the astral projections had started at random. Could me dreaming about her all the time be her trying to communicate?

No one else in my family has had dreams about her. Maybe once since her passing... but it happens to me almost every single night.

We were very close, she passed away with me in the room after my brother and dad had left. I felt honored in a way, but I knew she didn't want to cause problems...always wanted the least amount of attention. My modest mommy <3 hehe.

Anyway, any siggestions :)

How very fortunate you are.... it is not everyone that can have such frequent visits from their loved ones.....and why shouldn't she--she loves you very much and "is' showing you that she is alive and well and remains close to you.....she is just in a higher vibrational frequency now.....