Thread: Mandela Effect
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
I remember reading about the Mandela Effect a few years ago. I also remember thinking that it could explain a lot of the disillusionment that many South Africans (me included) feel about Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela is definitely no hero to me. He is the opposite. I've always felt a particular repulsion towards the woman he married when he got out of prison too. Someone who for me clearly radiates pure evil.

Interesting theory. Does this mean that both worlds exist at the same time?

Many worlds -- or timelines (which must exist in some sort of separate space) -- exist.

But your currently embodied consciousness is only physically local to any one timeline at any one time. Your current embodied consciousness is most resonant with the timeline (place/time or "world") that either 1) is your place of origin or 2) is very similar to your place of origin...identical out to many decimal places but containing various very small differences in its history, where some things have always existed with small differences to what you remember. No huge ripple effects noticeable, except very possibly for the growing momentum of effects on consciousness raising from the point(s) of conversion, and going forward.

There are cutting edge quantum theory "many worlds" discussions going on right now which exactly describe this...whereby if for any reason (like the Hadron super particle collider) something were to cause one universe to collapse on itself...your consciousness and all others currently extant on the timeline/universe of origin would immediately shift into the next closest timeline/universe(in similarity).

The theory is, it would be seamless and instantaneous to your perception...with the only residual being the iota of difference that naturally existed between the two very, very, very similar -- but not identical -- universes.

Don't expect most to get this. Don't rely on every memory even if your recollection tends to be visual and precise.
But do trust your strongest memories and perceptions. And don't worry about the naysayers.

The reality is, most memories in most folks are easily overwritten or adjusted, often consciously by they themselves in order to align with their current reality. The most pervasive reason for faulty memories that pertains to this topic is this tendency to override our own experiences in order to fit in with the mainstream narrative...it's just that powerful and most do it blindly and unthinkingly whenever they may happen to run up against something that oddly no longer seems to be here, or to have happened, or to have happened a certain way.

Additionally, some folks' memories are rather porous, that's true -- it's not their strong point. Fair enough. And moreover, there are some folks who only exist in this reality and never existed in the next most similar thread or bubble of reality. So Arma and many others will only ever remember the one past they know.

The experiences of others cannot and do not discount your reality, and that's the end of it

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke