View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 04:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Absolutely, I think it takes a lot of expertise to read someone's hand. I wouldn't blindly trust the lines you know, they change too as your life progresses.
There is a story of a famous scholar, he wasn't a very bright student. So one day his teacher wanted to scale him, when he held his hand, he saw there was no education line and told him there was no use in punishing him because he didn't have a education line anyways.
So the young boy went home and carved an education line with a knife, and he is one of the greatest scholars in Sanskrit literature. I think it was either Kalidas or Tulsidas, I cannot be too sure right now. Either of them.
So lines in our palms change. Traditionally they are called marriage lines but like someone said they could also talk about children.
Interesting, thanks for telling me the story! Palms are such a complex thing. It takes someone with years of knowledge to explain your palm correctly to you. Many people just rely on the internet which, without a doubt for the most part is horrible source for knowledge on such a topic. Anyways, thank you for your replies!