View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 03:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

What I mean about living caged is more like living in a ''small'' boring world while being enslaved to time, slowly getting older and older while remaining unsuccesful in life while seeing others around you grow in their succes and enjoying the full gifts of life. To be caged in my perspective is to live every day the same without ever reaching your life goal, and only be able to visit the same places and do the same things over and over without getting anywhere further. It's kind of hard to explain but I hope you get the picture, and if not, I'll try to be more concrete in my next message.

Well slayer. ...99.9% of spiritual people with your above thoughts are tied to living out their lives on earth till their physical form decays away, till it cannot serve them any longer.

& 99.9% percent of them believe that they have to stay in the physical earthly flesh because of a fear of leaving it because of a ludicrous belief in soul life contracts & re-incarnation...& that they have to see those lives out till the end or suffer the consequences, etc etc etc.
For ever returning to the physical time & time & time again, untill they get it right.

It is a shame really, because most of those people are suffering from some form of condition that is stoping them from enjoying life.

The life on earth is no different from the life in the spiritual realms, & that life in the spiritual realms, has nature of all kinds just as the earth has.
It also has all of our past family lineage alive & well waiting for us to join them one day, & to visit one & other whenever we so choose.
& the same for our friends which are now also residents in those locations. Waiting to say hello once again.

Those locations have the very same kinds of people & conditions, to learn, of all manner of life experiences. The same as here on earth, so there is absolutely no need to continue learning any life lessons here, in pain & suffering, when we can learn in the spiritual realms.

No need for further unhappiness & or suffering here on earth, any belief in punishment for exiting the flesh before the flesh decays is just a vicious rumor spread by dark beings that need us here on earth, for them to stay connected to us & disassociated from their own deformed soul & spiritual body, because of their unloving dark & cruel acts perpetrated on other beings....US.
With out us, (the host being), in reasonable good health, would mean that they (the dark beings) would have to face the consequences of their deplorable mind & form caused by their unloving acts in life.
This earth was created by creator in a perfect condition, & we are all born in a perfect condition also....but those dark spiritual beings attach to us at birth & also when we are still in the womb, & they can & do create such incredible turmoil, pain & suffering within all children & adults.....& I will tell you now, you may not believe it at the moment, but you will believe some time in your future, & you will very much think of me at that very moment.....& it will be at that moment that you will desire to visit me & chat about what I am saying to you now.

If only our family & loved ones, could know & understand of what I am conveying in this post & of which is what I have been trying to get across to all members of this forum since I have been a member.

If people were aware, then they could let people move on & into the next faze of their life, without feeling distraught depressed, & left without & lonely etc etc etc....if we wanted to move on, we could make sure that our loved ones are being well looked after, & they would know that can see us once again soon enough when their time comes to transition.

Heck they all could even come with us, & live a life of good health & abundance, in the spiritual realms.

As I have said before, I would be a resident in the spiritual realms right now if my folks could experience & understand, what I experience on a 24/7 moment by moment basis, which does prove without a shadow of a doubt, that all of the beliefs in reincarnation, soul contracts & the so called forgetfulness of previous lives & also the belief in the "invisible spiritual veil" are a DEVIOUSE DECEPTION cast upon us by dark beings.

Even the beliefs in suicide is false...IF WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS, & OUR LIVES ARE ETERNAL, & CANNOT BE EXTINGUISHED, & THE EARTHLY FLESHLY FORM IS NOT A SENTIENT LIFE FORCE WITH ITS OWN INTELLIGENT AWARENESS, & IS ONLY A VEHICLE THAT IS SUBJECT TO & DEPENDENT ON THE SENTIENT SOUL BEING THAT IS ALIVE INSIDE OF IT.......
......THEN HOW IS IT AN ABOMINATION TO DESTROY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT AWARE OF ITSELF & IS NOT A SENTIENT THING, ""AND IS MEANT TO DECAY BACK INTO THE PHYSICAL EARTH ORGANICS.

Suicide is the termination of life....WE ALL KNOW THAT...SO THE CONCEPT OF SUICIDE IS NON EXISTANT.

I know that I am somewhat off topic in some of this post, but...."WOW".....your mind will be fully challenged to the MAXIMUM, when you finally transition from the flesh, & into the life of the spiritual realms, & see exactly what I am awarefof at this very moment & am so constantly eager to convey to one & all.

Ps I wonder if the forum moderators will allow this post to stay active. ...SMILES TO ONE AND ALL.